Hi! Many different artists have different terms for their art, I'm no different. My rules are pretty simple to follow, and I'd greatly appreciate it if when you use my art that you go by them.
1) IF YOU USE MY ART AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS, IT'S ART THEFT. If it's art theft, I'm going to take action and have it taken down.
Please note that I'll consider it art theft if you repost my art on other websites without my permission (ie: posting it on your personal tumblr instead of reblogging it from my official blog, etc.).Even though I support the free use of materials (with credit, of course), I have zero tolerance for art theft. Which leads to my next point:
2) NEVER TRACE, COPY, RECOLOR, OR HEAVILY REFERENCE MY ART PLEASE.
That's more or less still art theft. I also really don't like this, please respect my art and myself and don't do it.
3) Do not alter or remove watermarks/signatures on my art.
That's shady. That's also wrong and related to #1 and #2.
4) Excluding the two conditions previously mentioned, you can use my art if you CREDIT ME.
Try hard to credit me. I might seem like I take forever to reply to people, but if you ever wanted to ask permission to use my art I would get back to you as soon as I could.
5) I have a deviantART a tumblr, and an instagram-- that's it. If you see someone on other media like Twitter, Facebook, Quotev, etc. with the same or similar name, it's not me.
So if they also happen to have my art and are not crediting, let me know?
But yeah! Those are the five golden rules. Naturally, if I run into more issues with this, then the rules will change, but I doubt there will be too many problems.
Thanks for reading!